Hi there! My name is Marko and I’m a software engineer living and working in Berlin, Germany. I support companies by automating their processes and creating online platforms from which they can reach a wider customer base.
Throughout the years, I have been creating e-commerce web shops as well as building web applications and complex systems in a variety of technologies for an array of different products. These processes encompass a multitude of skilled tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- Integrating different forms of payment methods
- Writing modules for statistics and reports
- Implementing recurring payments
- Connecting applications with ERP systems
- Deploying and monitoring software
- Modeling databases
- Identifying cohesive parts of monolith systems, grouping these parts together and preparing them for use as smaller microservices
- Creating new microservices
My attention to detail and inspired work ethic translate into high quality results; through my extensive experience, I’ve learned the importance of testing and strongly believe that automated tests are an essential part of every software.
Also, I am founder of REST API Testing, a service for testing REST API endpoints of your web-app. It runs against your current services (production, staging, ...) in order to check and validate all APIs after deployment.
Main technologies I am currently using: Java, Go (Golang), Spring, MySQL, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, REST, gRPC, Grafana, GIT, Bitbucket, GCP, Let's Encrypt.
I am open for any kind of cooperation and glad to help both small and large companies build efficient, easy-to-use software systems that improve their businesses. If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. please feel free to contact me.